Filing & Claim Your Travel Insurance – For you who frequently travel abroad or outside the city is it for business or leisure, then you must protect your trips with travel insurance that you can choose according to your wishes.
The primary purpose of travel insurance is to safeguard you from the risks and accidents during your trip to them. A mortal danger of traveling, especially by airplane is an accident or another risk.
If insurance does not cover you, the cost of treatment is very expensive, and the risk of accidents that you are losing your revenue because they can’t actively work will make your finances worsen already like falling
If insurance does not cover you, the cost of treatment is very expensive, and the risk of accidents that you are losing your revenue because they can’t actively work will make your finances worsen already like falling. A mortal danger of traveling, especially by airplane is an accident or another risk.
Travel Insurance Claims & Filing
Claim your travel insurance – If insurance does not cover you, the cost of treatment is very expensive, and the risk of accidents that you are losing your revenue because they can’t actively work will make your finances worsen already like falling stairs.
For this travel insurance in need and you must take advantage optimally travel insurance while traveling for the best opportunity may you get during unwanted accidents.
This article helps you to find information about the travel protector and how to take advantage optimally travel insurance while traveling with following: how to claims travel insurance, the important document for travel insurance, travel insurance guarantees, how to get travel insurance, benefits of travel insurance, and how to avoid rejection from trip protector. Keep reading and find what information that you want.
What are guarantees by travel insurance?
In general, the following things are secured by travel insurance:
- The risk caused by the accidents, illness during the trip, the cost of medical treatment, etc.
- Losses the tour price because of cancellations, delays departures or the acceleration of the schedule that has collated, the harm caused by the technical problems of the airline concerned, lagging flight, flight hijacking, as well as the losing items, damage to baggage or carry-on luggage left behind.
How to get travel insurance?
Today almost all tour agencies equipped with the facility of the trip risk protection. You live to make sure that all your travel agent. If the protector coverage is not available, you can request it to the travel agency. Read this: How to buy a travel insurance?
What are the benefits of travel insurance?
Users of travel insurance are considered more severe in travel agencies and tour, therefore, if you are traveling abroad and had to stay a few days, then the embassies easier approve your application. For detail information about the benefits of travel insurance, you need read the article before this: The benefits of travel insurance.
Procedures for travel insurance claims
Filing travel insurance claims process is as follows:
- If there is a risk of such an accident or illness, immediately the compliant file process by completing all of the fields in the form with supporting documents such as photocopies of flight ticket (e-ticket), the original boarding pass, a photocopy of the front page of the passport and a photocopy of the passport on the page where the risks occur.
- If you need medical treatment in the destination country, then the claims process can be done in two ways (depending on the policy and cooperation with the tour agency insurance company) which costs are paid directly by the travel agency or system damages after your return to the country of origin.
- In particular, there are two claims are often filed by the insured to the organizers which travel insurance claim costs of medical care and injury claims resulting in permanent disability or death to the mechanism of the following claims.
Complementary documents claim form.
- The original application form
- Photocopies of the ticket/itinerary
- Photocopies of the passports
Additional documents claim the cost of medical treatment.
- Original receipts of medical expenses
- A medical certificate from the hospital and laboratory test results
- Medical reports results of hospital visits
- A medical certificate from the hospital or the doctor who treated him
- Receipt for flight tickets/rail/sea transport
Death accident and permanent total disability due to the crash.
- The original medical certificate
- An autopsy original/legalized
- The original police report/legalized
- The original death certificate / legalized
- The results of X-ray inspection
- The certificate of permanent disability from your treating physician
Tips to avoid rejection of travel insurance claims
If you follow all the clauses of the agreement contained in the policy, then your travel insurance claim will be accepted. In fact, many of us who do not understand, or do not care about these things so that their claims rejected by insurance companies.
This references must you learn to take advantage optimally travel insurance while traveling. To avoid this you should learn some of the following is the cause of your claim was denied by the insurance company:
- Not included in clause (contract agreement), e.g. died in an accident, but it turns out the customer died of illness then death claims will not be paid.
- Included in the exceptions, for example, natural disasters, nuclear, war, and visited by the local government prohibition against the locations, as well as an accident while doing extreme sports, such as bungee jumping, horse riding, diving, and others.
- Documents incomplete become the most frequent cause of your travel insurance is rejected. You can learn what documents are required as described above.
- Late in paying premiums that are due or have not even buy an insurance policy even when buying travel tickets.
- Late making an insurance claim, usually, tolerance given time is between 30-60 days.
- In the category of crime insurance, which deliberately harms themselves to get insurance claims. (Traveling Portals)