Popular Places to Visit in Malaysia Tourism – Malaysia as one of the countries in Southeast Asia seems to be an exciting holiday destination in addition to Singapore.
Many people also choose to stroll to Malaysia when the holidays come because there are many tourist attractions there. This is due to a variety of tourist attractions in Malaysia which is very comprehensive to satisfy our vacation time.
Tourist attractions in Malaysia, in general, be more dominant in the city of Kuala Lumpur. Currently, travel to Kuala Lumpur has become one of the favorites in the Southeast Asian region. There are building a very high and famous in the world, the Petronas Twin Towers. Region KLCC in Malaysia is a portrait of modern Malaysia for today.
Best Places to Visit in Malaysia Destinations
If you are in Malaysia or want to take a tour to Malaysia, then there are many tourists attractions in Malaysia to visit. At least 19 tourist attractions in Malaysia below will make a list of tourist attractions that you had planned.
At least, you must report to tourist attractions in the KLCC Petronas Towers. Take pictures and relax in the tourist area would be very nice. Alternatively, you can enjoy a meal with a treat Kuala Lumpur panoramic viewing angle of 360 degrees at the Tower of Kuala Lumpur.
1. Lake Garden
Lake Garden is a natural suitable for a tour on vacation with the family is the Taman Tasik Perdana, also known as Lake Garden. This park is located in the middle of Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC) is so large with a land area about 91 hectares and is fairly well known.
There are a variety of attractions that can be enjoyed while in this park, such as a national monument, garden hibiscus, orchid gardens and a deer park as well as many others. Other activities that can be done by the tourist in this place is rented the bicycle and ride around the park by riding a bike. This place is one of popular places to visit in Malaysia Tourism.
This park is home to calm down because the atmosphere is so peaceful and pleasant. A viewer is not charged to be able to visit Lake Garden along with any other object in it.
- Lake Garden is open and receiving visitors from 9 AM to 6 PM each day.
- The deer park receives visitors from Monday to Thursday with operating hours from 10 am to 12 noon and resumed at 2 pm to 6 pm.
- Then specialized in Friday’s park is open from 10 to 12 am and begin again at 3 to 6 pm. Saturday and Sunday were also catered to tourists from 10 am to 6 pm.
2. Alor Street or Jalan Alor
For those who enjoy walking around and liked the food, fun place to explore is Alor Street which is the most crowded in the evening. After a day of sightseeing, and when the night wants to eat deliciously, then please immediately come to this paradise of culinary enthusiasts.
The street is in the city Kuala Lumpur and became one of the famous tourist attractions that offer many varieties of foods, ranging from snack to heavy meals that will make your stomach full.
The taste of these foods is also no doubt because everything was delicious on the tongue. For those who want to enjoy seafood, used to ask the seller about the price and try to negotiate the price before order food.
3. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park can be fun tourist sites for bird lovers. All bird species exist in this place because the park is not just to collect and present to the audience, but the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is also home to breeding birds.
The location is suitable for holidays with children. Not only could see the birds there, but visitors are also allowed to feed the birds. This place is one of popular places to visit in Malaysia Tourism.
- Adult guests charged RM 50, while visitors children between the ages of 3-11 years are charged RM 41.
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is open and serves guests at 9 am and closes at 6 pm every day. In fact, this park remains open on public holidays, though.
4. Petronas Twin Tower
Tourism that should not be missed is the Petronas Twin Towers that are well known throughout the world. The amazing building is magnificent, and inside the building, visitors can find a cinema and shopping mall after watching.
At holiday time be prepared to queue from early morning because if you come late then do not be disappointed because you might lose the chance to get in and go up into the tower.
- The best time to be able to take pictures is at 7 AM and if you want good photo results, please take pictures at night because of all the glow will be immortalized.
- The Petronas Twin Towers is open from Tuesday to Sunday, which means every Monday towers will be closed.
- Visiting hours are from 9 AM to 9 PM. Especially on Friday; the ministry closed from 1 PM to 3.30 PM.
- Adult visitors charged RM 85, while for children who are accused RM 32.
5. Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
If you pay a visit to Kuala Lumpur, do not forget to visit Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, which is a place that is considered a paradise for art lovers. From the name of the building, we would be able to guess that this place is an art building whose location is quite easy to reach. This place is one of the popular places to visit in Malaysia Destinations.
Galleries are not far from Freedom Square has an icon that is very famous and a photo spot for many tourists, that I Love Kuala Lumpur. Access to the inside of the building, visitors will be amazed by the room lighting trim, plus the tourists can see the Kuala Lumpur miniature and watch the video containing Kuala Lumpur.
- Visitors are not charged entry to the gallery.
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery is open daily from 8 AM to 6 PM.
6. Museum of Islamic Art
Religious tourism and the arts can be done simultaneously when it comes to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which is precisely at the Museum of Islamic Art. Museum crowded not only because it is readily available with its location in the heart of the city, but also because there is an assortment of the history of Islamic civilization can be found in the museum building.
- There are three floors which visitors can explore at the Museum of Islamic Art, and this is where everything smelled Islamic heritage, and the history of Islam in the world and Malaysia can be seen.
- Islamic Art Museum serves visitors every day from 10 AM to 6 PM, including the day of a national holiday.
- Adult visitors entry fee of RM 14, while students and senior citizens over the age of 55 years subject to RM 7.
- Individual children aged six years and under are not charged an entrance fee.
7. Bukit Bintang Walkway or The Golden Triangle
One more thing that can satisfy the tourists who like to eat is Bukit Bintang Walkway. If previously there Alor Street which is open is a special visit at night, on the afternoon this place could be the location of the culinary fun because of all sorts of food here.
The hill is so crowded and well-known among the tourists, as well as food and drink, visitors can shop as much. Many malls lined up at this location and sell items with quality branded, the item offered at a special discount. This place is one of the popular places to visit in Malaysia Tourism.
8. Putrajaya Bridge
A bridge can be exciting tourist attractions in of Malaysia and Putrajaya Bridge is not just any bridge. This bridge is a masterpiece of art that makes everyone amazed because it was built with beautiful lights that integrate perfectly and beautifully. If you want to visit this bridge, visitors are advised to come at night because it will be more beautiful moments that could be perpetuated.
The bridge has a location in the area known as the Putrajaya of Malaysia government which has the concept building that is very Islamic. When looking for this position to ask the local people, use the name of Putra Bridge make it easier to get a guide. This bridge is on a lake called Putrajaya which covers up to 650 hectares. This place is one of popular places to visit in Malaysia Tourism.
- Take a tour if you want to explore Putrajaya Bridge which only needs to pay RM 1.
- These tours are available on weekends, which is Saturday and Sunday at 11 AM or 3 PM each takes 2 hours.
9. Berjaya Times Square
Berjaya Square is a selection of other tourism objects that can be enjoyed comfortably by the tourists to vacation with family or friends. Perhaps in our mind, the square is a large open field and green, as well as some banyan trees and grasses.
Special to the main square in Kuala Lumpur is known for building large-sized mall which has some eating places, a children’s playground, and cinema. Visitors also can shop as much clear in this building. Many items are offered in the building so that tourists can wash the eyes of all air-shopping fun. This place is one of popular places to visit in Malaysia Tourism.
The visitors who are looking for the best spot in Malaysia’s happy shopping, there is a Chinatown located in Petaling Street which peddling a variety of items at bargain prices. Shopping and food tasting can be done all in this place, especially snacks.
Various kinds of snacks like nuts can be bought in Chinatown and can also be used as souvenirs, such as sunflower seeds, pistachios and other nuts of all types processed, even including chocolate was available there. In addition to food, there are many sellers of accessories, clothes, and souvenirs of Malaysia that can be purchased.